Back Forty Banquet Center Rules
Building Address: 1010 9B Road, Bourbon, IN 46504
Mailing Address: 208 N. Harris Street, Bourbon, IN 46504
RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Indemnification. The Lessee shall indemnify and save the Lessor harmless from all liability to any person for damages and claims for damages to person or property resulting from any acts done on the leased premises by the Lessee or any other person coming or being on the leased premises by the invitation, or license of the Lessee, expressed or implied. At the discretion of the Lessor, Lessee may be required to furnish a certificate of insurance covering liability.
- In the event of a cancelation your deposit will be refunded if we are able to rebook with an event of the same price caliber.
- Back Forty is not responsible to set up your event. You are renting the building, tables and chairs only.
- Tables and chairs are to remain inside the building at all times. No standing or sitting on tables.
- KITCHEN USE. The kitchen is a warming kitchen only. No cooking is allowed on site.
Cooler, refrigerator and freezer are available to use on the days you have rented only. No kitchen utensils, pots and pans or serving ware are provided.
- BAR USE. VALID STATE ISSUED IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED. INCLUDING BRIDAL PARTY AND FAMILY MEMBERS. ALL ALCOHOL IS TO BE BEHIND THE BAR AND BE SERVED BY BACK FORTY CERTIFIED BARTENDERS ONLY. ABSOLUTLY NO ONE EXCEPT BACK FORTY CERTIFIED BARTENDERS ARE PERMITTED BEHIND THE BAR. NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED IN THE PARKING LOT. ANY SERVING TO MINORS OR UNDERAGE DRINKING WILL BE CALLED IN TO THE MARSHALL COUNTY OR STATE POLICE. IF THE POLICE ARE REQUIRED, THE BAR WILL BE CLOSED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT. IF PROBLEM PERSISTS, EVENT WILL BE OVER AND ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY. NO PRE-MIXED OR HOMEMADE DRINKS ARE ALLOWED.
- No items for the bar are included in the rental of the building. You must provide your own beer, wine, liquor, mixers, ice, cups, stir sticks etc. We have a 3 keg cooler that only our bartender may operate. Premixed alcoholic drinks are NOT allowed. No one is allowed behind the bar. Please advise your guests that we do ID. No exceptions. All alcohol must be served by the bartender. If you would like certain drinks not served to guests, the bartender will keep them separate. Any liquor or beer found in the parking lot or in the building not being served by the bartender will be confiscated and action taken for alcohol consumed by minors.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere inside the building and within 8ft of any doorway.
- Any form of lewd or indecent performances is strictly prohibited.
- No pets allowed inside or outside. (working companion dogs excluded).
- DECORATIONS. Only free standing decorations are allowed. Decal lettering, tape, pins, tacks, 3M strips, nails, etc. are strictly prohibited to be used on any surface. Please retain permission from management before hanging anything across the lofts. Nothing shall be hung from any light fixture. No helium balloons, confetti, glitter, tinsel or small pieces of symbols and letter are to be used as table decorations. Candles may be used if flame is enclosed in a flame retardant container.
- NO FIREWORKS, SPARKLERS, RICE, BIRDSEED, PAPER LANTERNS CONTAINING A FLAME ARE ALLOWED.
- NO PAINTING ON SITE IS ALLOWED. NO CUTTING OF TREES OR BUSHES BELONGING TO BACK FORTY IS ALLOWED.
- Glass showcase and wooden shelf are not to be used as serving surfaces. If you would like them moved please request a Back Forty employee to move them.
- All events must end no later than midnight. Cleanup must start at midnight or before. All items must be removed the evening the day of your event unless prior arrangements are made.
- Building must be returned to the same condition that you found it. Chairs along the walls and floor swept and spot mopped. Please use the check list in the kitchen. You may request any wall mount or picture to be removed by a Back Forty employee. Do not remove anything yourself.
- NO ONE IS ALLOWED BEYOND THE CHAINED AREA, TRAILS, LANDSCAPING AND WATERFALL. Please keep children and other guests out of the waterfall and landscaping.
- NO SWIMMING, FISHING, WADING OR ANY FORM OF USE TO THE POND AND PLATFORM IS ALLOWED.
- Back Forty is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please keep all valuables in a locked vehicle.
Back Forty reserves the right to change conditions and to end any event that becomes disorderly and or destructive.